有冇人去過會展個教育展?
版主: 社員
-
annie
- 高級會員

- 文章: 55
- 註冊時間: 週五 7月 1日, 2005年 2:37 pm
- 來自: HK
[quote="natbaba"]在教育展的內地學校, 感覺是十分不專業, 好多代表對教育了解不多. 內地學校應該注意一下在香港招生代表的質素, 不要隨便請個大嬸去招生,, 個人覺得華僑同暨南的最好, 有學生同老師在場解答問題,, 最差是北大XX學校, 十問九唔知, 個代表可能連中學程度都冇, 非常不知所謂![/quote]
I were here as well,, 100% agree with you, I think those schools should send someone who know about their school and and you can see how much effort they put in when receiving some of the handouts,, one page, and nearly no information in it,,, just a so call application form,, very 不知所謂!
I were here as well,, 100% agree with you, I think those schools should send someone who know about their school and and you can see how much effort they put in when receiving some of the handouts,, one page, and nearly no information in it,,, just a so call application form,, very 不知所謂!
-
社員
- 版面管理員

- 文章: 1047
- 註冊時間: 週五 7月 1日, 2005年 2:42 pm
[quote="Jchiu"]請問幾時再會有關內地升學的教育展?[/quote]
在香港, 大型的教育展可到教育及職業博覽, 日期:2006年2月23至26日
http://www.hkeducationexpo.com/chi/glance/glance.htm
在香港, 大型的教育展可到教育及職業博覽, 日期:2006年2月23至26日
http://www.hkeducationexpo.com/chi/glance/glance.htm


